A community-oriented team. A rewarding place to work. A good neighbor
Glass City Radio LLC.
MIX 9.57 and HOT 9-73, Toledo’s exclusive home of The Tom Joyner Morning Show, The D.L. Hughley Show, The Rickey Smiley Morning Show and The Sweat Hotel, has immediate openings for experienced
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures.
- Organize orientation and training of new staff members under your management.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain office supply inventory.
- Arrange building/office equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Assist Market President in management of contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Fill out pacing report and send to corporate daily.
- Scan and email all invoices to the Corporate Controller.
- Make collection calls and ensure all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Ensure any new advertisers have the proper credit application approved and on file. All credit applications must be approved by Corporate. (Only media trade references can be used). If the advertiser has not established credit, they must pay with cash equivalent or credit card.
- Obtain notary license.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales material creation, pricing, schedules, research, sponsorship proposals and recaps.
- Generate contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities and revenue data.
- Types and proofreads correspondence
- Files and make copies.
- Respond to client request, e.g., spot times
- Verify order accuracy once processed.
- Computer experience including proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Pleasant and professional in appearance and manner.
- Ability to prepare reports, business correspondence, and business proposals.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to work on short deadlines and in pressure situations.
- Show strong attention to detail
- Meets deadlines
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Must be organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Skilled in time management.
This exciting commission sales position is a career opportunity. The right candidate’s duties will include but are not limited to:
- Generate revenue through the Customer Focused Selling of commercial and other assets (internet, event sponsorship, promotions) to local advertisers and businesses.
- Cultivate and maintain strong business relationships with customers and provide Legendary Customer Service.
- Project and meet all monthly and quarterly sales goals using a well-convinced strategic business plan and action steps.
- Must be a self-starter with great attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of time management skills.
- Successfully complete a comprehensive training program.
- Possess an adept knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Express.
Minimum 2 years of commission/sales experience
Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and own or lease a vehicle in good working condition
Laptop with updated anti-virus protection
If you or somebody you know is interested in this position, send resumes to:
office: (419) 244-6354 ext. 407
Glass City Radio
720 Water St. 4th Floor
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Glass City Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer