Hot 97-3 Tracks

19 17 2 CHAINZ Proud f/YG & Offset
13 18 MIGOS Stir Fry
16 19 DANIEL CAESAR Get You f/ Kali Uchis
23 20 RICH THE KID Plug Walk

38 Comments

1. Tyler

Hey what’s going on guys? Ya’ll played a nice mix this morning on your show. I heard a song that I liked a lot around 830ish AM, and I tried to find it on YouTube and the internet, but couldn’t find anything. I think it’s newer, because I have never heard it before. I think the artist was saying “I’m in a different city with the same name, same name, same name–I’m in a different city with the same guys (n-word).” Something like that! If ya’ll could figure out what song that was that would be much appreciated! Please keep me posted. Thanks guys!

2. scott

I keep hearing this song on your station. The lyrics are something like’ your not mine but you will be” can you help?!

3. Alice

I keep hearing a song on your station the chorus sounds like fetty wap and the rap sounds like drake but I dont think its fetty wap and all I remember is the fetty wap sound saying yaayayaaaaaaaaa

4. Elizabeth Jones

CAn you play some Tori Kelly “Should’ve Been Us” or “Unbreakable Smile”? Great artist and great songs!

5. Sarah

Does anyone know the song bend ova and then let me see it. Its not ugk bc the one on the radios is super slow. If it is ugk who mixed it idk…its confusing.

6. john

WHERE IS JANET JACKSON NEW SONG NO SLEEP?????
    THIS SONG IS THE JAM OF THIS SUMMER FRESH AND SMOOTH…..PLAY IT PLS!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Amber Gillman

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that goes “I’m not going no where I’m going be right by your side.. I’m going to be your Bonnie and you my Clyde” I have tried to Google the lyrics and I cannot find it but they play it on 97.3 please help!!

8. Matthew Fulk

Name of Track? Ridin around with them choppers that’s all I know…. Hold me down I’ll hold you down that’s all I know… somen like that lol

1. Matthew Fulk

So mad, I don’t think I’ve heard it anywhere but on 97.3 and google has rejected me the name of this song searching by lyrics with multiple phrases :/ HELP

1. Matthew Fulk

This one too, bro….
      I’m not goin nowhere I’m gonna be right here by your side
      I don’t care what people say, I’m your Bonnie and you’re my Clyde
      So let’s ride until the end of time

Google has 0 results for this song that are accurate as well…. this must be local or just too new to have lyrics online… same as one I asked about and both are bangers! Sorry I don’t know the name and artist though….

9. Lil Swae

YALL MAKE SURE YALL KEEP YALL EARS OPEN FOR THAT NEW SINGLE BY ME LIL SWAE 6 YEARS OLD FROM TOLEDO ..NEW SINGLE CALLED “”””ALREADY KNEW DAT ””’

10. Drea Rose

Anybody know the name of the song that is something about kick back? It had a really funky background and I cannot find it at all. Of course I asked Siri and wasn’t smart enough to take a snapshot of the answer she provided.

11. Carsen Robert

I was listening to 97.3 dude was rappin bout how he Remeber having to fight for his life in court and how his bro was selling weed in them smell proof bag and how the cops use to be hot on there ass?

12. Dae

Please tell me the name of that song that kept saying roll one drink one real laid back song had gutars playing

13. chris

I need to know what somgs ere played between 1230 an 1:00 im tryin to find one of them songs. N i cant remember the name..

14. Bianca Dale

It’s a son my son heard on the radio station but by him being 6 all he keep say omg is gotta give me that work baby make not wanna get out of bed.
    Someone please help cause I can’t find it no were